Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Time!

So excited for Christmas to be here in a week. I love this time of year. I love the kindness that people show to each other. I love the music I could listen to it all year. I have not blogged in a while. Things are crazy here.
We had a great summer visiting Island Park and Bear Lake. School starting Justin loves 1st grade he has Mrs. Ruesch. Jayson is doing K-12 online at home and is doing really well his teacher is a professor at Dixie College. We have been to New Harmony Picking apples. Travis went to Alaska for 6 days and I loved getting the whole house rearranged and clean. We found out we were having a boy not a girl and Kailee and I both were pretty sad about that because we are out numbered. It will still be fun. I will post more later with pictures.
Blogging is harder now that I can't copy and paste any more I used to copy my journal entry and add a picture and it was so easy now I can't do that so it takes longer sorry it has been a while.

No comments: