Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time for Crafts and Recipes!

Summer is a fun time and my kids love to make crafts.
Justin loves Duck Tape, glue any paper plates and cups and makes some really neat things. So this last week we made banks and the kids painted wood art. Jayson was gone to scout camp so he was not here to make things. Justin thought the week was great we went to Pirate Pizza and he LOVED that. We have been to the park and the kid’s favorite thing the splash pad. Here are their creations.
Justin is very talented he is my chef he makes the best soup by him self if any one wants to try it he has said I could share only one recipe so here you go I guard it well. 1Tomato, a pinch Parmesan cheese, 3 peas, a dash of salt, t tree of Broccoli blend in a hand chopper till puree then use a spoon. Great on hot days. Yummy







1 comment:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Oh looks like fun. YOur such a nice mom I don't know if I would let them paint inside.