Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girls Camp!

I had Girls camp in June it was so neat I was in charge of the Faith Walk it was amazing. At 9:00 my trumpeter played How Great Thou Art it echoed through the hills.
I had the girls walk past the Great and Spacious Building, while holding the Iron ROD (PVC pipe 500 ft) then the put on Blindfold and their journey began up this hill . Then they came to the Tree of Life it was absolutely Amazing.
I am not sure who needed it more me or the girls. I think it is amazing how Heavenly Father know right where we need to be. I have had several really tough weeks and I was not sure I wanted to go do this but I felt like that is where I needed to be.
There were so many miracles that night. After the first ward went through I fell down and hurt my knee pretty bad. I could not even walk I sat in a chair and prayed5 minutes later I got up with no pain I finished the evening and then when it was over the pain came. I am so grateful that I was able to go and be a part of that.
Putting together the Iron Rod.
Our Path to the Tree of Life.

Great & Spacious Building

No comments: