Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Kailee!!

Happy 3rd Birthday to Kailee!!!
Kailee we love you so much. You are so much fun in our house. Your brothers adore you. You are the Princess for sure. I find myself thinking you are 4 going on 5 because you act so grown up ands because you are so tall.
I love how you tell everyone they are special and that you love them. I love how you like to snuggle at night. I am so lucky to have you as my daughter. I love you so much. You are so fun to talk to and to share secrets with. I hope and pray we will always be close.
Don't Grow Up to Fast!Kailee wearing her necklace she made with her beads. And the crown Justin made her for her birthday!

Kailee and Grandma Sue with her Strawberry cupcakes!

I asked Kailee what her name was and she said "Kailee Sue Grandma" How cute is that. She is named after my mom. They are so close Kailee has to call her everyday. Even if that call is on her Princess phone. She got Some Big Beads that are so much fun and she has been painting and drawing all morning. She got lots of Princess things.


Grandma Duke, Me, Kailee, Grandma Sue on Kailee's Blessing Day!

2 comments:

meyersbd said...

Thanks!! We had a good Easter! I forgot to wish you Happy Birthday!! I thought about it before and missed the day! So Happy Birthday! Yes I also made their bows. I am trying to decide if I should sell some.?? I guess I will have to see!! I hope you had a good Easter too!!

katie said...

Oh look your 4 generation picture. I love your pictures they are all cute. True they do grow up so fast.