Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary 14 years!

I can hardly believe that Travis and I have been married for 14 years today. I am so lucky to have such a great husband. We have had some really hard time in 14 years and some amazing moments. I would do it all again! I adore Travis and our 3 wonderful kids. I love you Travis I am so glad you are in my life. Being married has been a great adventure. Thanks for all your hard work and commitment to the kids and I. You are an awesome guy and I look forward to many more wonderful years together!!!!!

3 comments:

Zeffie said...

Congrats! 14 years is an amazing accomplishment! I'll get there some day i'm sure:) You two are awesome!

mr catch said...

Congrats you old foggies!
Connie

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Nice to see you bloggin again, missed ya!!!