Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL!

Back to school they all go. Our school started on Aug 13th. Jayson is in 7th grade oh how I feel old. Justin is starting kindergarten. Kailee starts Preschool in 2 weeks and cannot wait. Jayson loves his classes and Justin loves Mrs. Snow. We are looking forward to a great year. I am already filling up my little bit of free time with PTA. I am over the Walk A Thon on October 8th it is the schools fundraiser. So I am really excited about that.
Jayson at 6:45 am
Kailee had to have a picture with Justin.

Justin's big day!!

2 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

well that is so cool I can't believe jason is in 7th grade that is crazy. Justin looks so cute already for school.

Unknown said...

I can not believe how big your kids are! I love school pics!