Friday, May 15, 2009

Kailee's Mothers Day gift to ME:)

So for Mother’s Day we had everyone in over for dinner. Travis is a great cook on the grill. Of course I think we make a great team. I go to play with my cute nephew Carson (Brandon & Tonya’s little boy). I guess it made Kailee mad she went in my room and slammed the door. When she came out I noticed long pieces of hair on her shirt. Yes you guessed it she cut her hair taking off 3-4 inches I was so sad I cried so did she. Saturday I took the cutest pictures of her with her hair all curly. Here today gone tomorrow. So we took her in and had it fixed. We went short for summer and actually I really like it.





1 comment:

katie said...

I would never have done something like that when I was her age...NEVER:) Its cute!Ps Happy Mothers Day!