Saturday, March 21, 2009

Trip to Idaho

We were in Idaho Falls last weekend for Katelyn’s wedding. The weather was great my kids were freezing when we came out of the temple.


It is always a party when you get 4 two year olds & 4 five year old boys together. Let’s just say there is never a dull moment. They looked so cute in these pictures but as soon as pictures were done they took off.

And then there were our two older boys, who were always looking after the younger kids. Jayson looked so handsome in his suit!
Thanks to Jayson & Caden for always helping out !!!!


Kailee thought she was the princess. She loved to twirl in her dress with her cousins. She was so tired after such a long day she sat on my lap and was asleep in minutes poor thing.In case you are wondering... she did not sleep till the next day she woke up as soon as I layed her down to go to bed just my luck.



We had a great time it was fun to see Aunts and Uncles and cousins that we have not seen in years.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pics!! The kids are adorable!!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Thanks for getting all the dresses they turned out so cute. It was good to see you guys.

Blondemom said...

so cute, and what a beautiful bride. Your daughter looked so cute in that dress...

Becky said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog! Looks like you had fun in Idaho. Everyone is getting so big, is Katelyn Jason's sister? My mom and dad are here in Mn this week. Do you care if I add you to my blog roll? Ours is private but I will send you an invitation!

Brandon & Tonya said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! She is getting so big! We are excited to see you guys this week!