Saturday, January 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN !!








Justin turned 5 and thinks he is all grown up. He always tells me what a great mom I am and how he just loves me. I am going to remind him of that later when he turns 14 and thinks he knows it all.








He got to celebrate at school. With his teacher Miss Janea and class. He loves Montessori I have been doing training in his school. I really think 5 is my favorite age.







When your childs birthday is on the 23rd you tend to wrap in christmas even when you try not to.For Justin's he got some playmobile things and LOVES them. We call them snap ons and my kids play with them for hours and hours they build the most amazing things with them. So all my kids got some for Christmas and Birthdays Jayson still loves to play them.

No comments: